Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

stream of conciousness

I haven't posted in forever.  I've had a really bad cold and it has zapped every last bit of energy I have.  Thankfully, I'm on the tail end of it now.  Summer colds really stink.  I'll have pictures soon from the cruise.  I promise.  I've felt so miserable I haven't even touched any of the pictures yet.  Maybe tonight.  )Cruise was great, by the way.)

I'm so grateful to have a high efficeincy washing machine that allows me to shower while doing laundry.  It uses such a small amount of water, I hardly notice the pressure change.

I'm also so grateful to have a husband who takes care of things around the house that are technically my chores.  Especially when I have a cold and only want to sleep.  (But can't because I'm coughing so much.)

I'm extremely grateful for the slice of bacon and pepperoni pizza I'm bringing to work for lunch today.  That may just be the highlight of my day...

It's been hard getting back into the swing of real life.  Especially when I can't breathe and my throat hurts...did I mention my horrid cold?? 

Okay, time for work.

No comments: