Search This Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Some Days

I have nothing to blog about. Writer's block? I dunno. So I'm just going to mention some things that I'm thankful for lately.

  • My husband is the best, ever. I love him so much.
  • During a long car ride yesterday, I had lots of time to talk with my sister-in-law. It was great!!
  • Playing and singing at church...I just love it.
  • The nachos I had Friday night were amazing.
  • My niece and nephews are so incredible.
  • Grandma's wedding cake yesterday. Yum. Enough said.
  • I'm so glad for a warm house when it's coooold outside.
  • This morning was a great (part of a) day spent with my hubby. I love spending time with him, joking around and hanging out.

I'm tired. I'm gonna go watch the Yankees (hopefully) kick BUTT.

No comments: