Search This Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bad Blogger

So, first of all, I've been a bad blogger. I don't know why...I think it has to do with my procrastination.

So let's see what's happened since I last blogged...We went on a great vacation! Our cruise took us to San Juan, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas & St. Maarten. We had great weather. It was such a great, relaxing time. We did some shopping, hung out at the beach, played mini golf on the boat, bought new watches, ate lots of food and enjoyed the warm weather! It was sad to come home and get back into real life. :(



I've also gotten to babysit for Olivia a couple times recently. We have such a great time together. :) I can't believe how big she's getting, and so fast!



I can't think of anything out of the ordinary that has been going on lately. John and I are both really busy with work. We hang out with family and friends whenever possible. John is actually switching shifts starting this week. His new schedule is going to be 3 days on 2nd shift (3pm-11pm) then 3 days on 3rd shift (11pm-7am) then 3 days off! It'll be an adjustment for both of us, but he's excited about it. I have to get used to being alone at night again! But I did it for a year, so I know I can do it. Makes me glad to have Zoe! She's my protector!


This last picture was taken as we were pulling into Puerto Rico. We got there later than expected because of strong head winds. However, the tardiness allowed a great sunset photo shoot.


No comments: