Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

I just came across this poem. Sometimes I'm just sad, and this is one of those times. I don't know who the author is.

Daddy, please don't look so sad, Mama please don't cry
'Cause I'm in the arms of Jesus and He sings me lullabies
Please, try not to question God, Don't think he is unkind
Don't think He sent me to you, and then He changed his mind
You see, I am a special child, and I'm needed up above
I'm the special gift you gave Him, the product of your love
I'll always be there with you, so watch the sky at night
Find the brightest star that's gleaming, that's my halo's brilliant light
You'll see me in the morning frost, that mists your window pane
That's me in the summer showers, I'll be dancing in the rain
When you feel a little breeze, from a gentle wind that blows
That's me, I'll be there, planting a kiss on your nose
When you see a child playing, and your heart feels a little tug
That's me, I'll be there, giving your heart a hug
So Daddy, please don't look so sad, Mama don't you cry
I'm in the arms of Jesus and He sings me lullabies

No comments: