Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2012

sick

the house is trashed.

Yesterday I went downhill fast.  Faster as the day went on.  Throat hurting, lots of coughing, just generally feeling lousy.  I spent the evening on the couch, and somehow managed to make it in to the bedroom when it was time for bed.
 
Today I ran a couple necessary errands, then spent the rest of the day on the couch.  I'm so grateful for a very good little boy who is happy to just play.  He kept bringing toys over to me and just putting them next to me while I laid on the couch.  Love that kid.
 
John was home for dinner.  He picked up a pizza then had to go out tonight.  Once again, I assumed position on the couch and JJ just played around me.  He did funny stuff, did his cute little giggle and grin...we cuddled and watched Super Why, then he went to bed.
 
and the house is trashed.
 
maybe i'll clean it tomorrow.
 
if i make it off the couch.
 
 

No comments: