Search This Blog

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Here I am, here I am...

I have not disappeared off the face of the earth.

I am still doing flylady. Kinda stuck where I am, but still doing what I've learned so far.

I have now worked at the same place for 10 years. Straight.

I made chocolate chip cookies today.

Friday was spent at the orchard with family.

New kids at work are pretty cool.

Zoe & Caleb are best friends.

My husband is the best ever.

The Hills is kind of addicting for me.

My table is now adorned with gourds and Indian corn.

Unsolicited is another word for unwanted. As in, advice.

I hate putting on eyeliner.

Sometimes I wonder where the money's gonna come from.

I'm really thirsty right now.

Crisp almost-autumn days make me happy.

Longing is one of the hardest things ever. For real.

I need a new computer.

I almost-cried about 8 times this week. Maybe more. Definitely more.

My house could definitely be cleaner.

I should blog more.

No comments: